Texas Food Handler 100% online, self-paced, no time limit to complete the 2 hr course, 24/7 support toll-free, print your card instantly upon completion.
This education & training program is based on Senate Bill (SB) 552, regarding basic safety education and training. The purpose of the program is to educate an establishment’s staff on the proper preparation and handling procedures to prevent foodborne illnesses outbreaks.
You can obtain a food handlers card/permit by completing an accredited certification course. Our two-hour course is accredited and covers safety issues, rules, and procedures to help you and your staff maintain a food-safe environment.
Successfully completing the Tabc2serve.com course will satisfy your local county health department requirements for all counties.
Why Choose Us?
• Texas Certification all counties only $10
• Certificate recognized by more industry employers
• Accredited course by the Texas Department of State Health Services
• DSHS provider TXDSHS #9
• Unlimited, live, toll free customer service and technical support
• Official, printable certificate upon successful completion
• 24 hour access to the online e course & exam
• Credit hours reported to the State of Texas
• 2 hour course, no time limit, study at your own pace
• Study in English or Spanish